We are looking for young people to join our team of volunteers
- Have an in-depth understanding of accounting practices. Have been exposed to accounting for non-profit Organizations.
- A minimum of C in previous accounting courses attempted
1 ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
- Must be organized and thorough in nature. Must have done business administration ,BIS, public administration or relevant course. Capable of taking decisions for the whole department, follow concise guidelines on organizational efficiency.
- Basic knowledge of bookkeeping duties.
- Responsible for the documentation requirements of the organization. Past experience with being the front-line resource of finance and administration department. Willing to perform necessary errands in order to meet needs of affiliates, donors & partners. communicate with clients as well as other departments. BIS business administration and Public administration scholars are welcome
Applicants must be computer literate (Microsoft office) and be willing to take on further training and education.
Please email your CV,transcript or certificates and application letter to:
For inquiries or questions please email Director of Finance at: